Introducing Dr. Brown’s Options: The market’s first convertible bottle that can be used with or without the vent system. The new vent system is designed to grow with baby, and we recommend using this system to experience all the health benefits of our bottle. It helps reduce feeding problems, helps digestion and helps preserve vitamins. Some moms and dads find removing the vent a convenient option as their baby’s feeding becomes more developed. The nipple venting creates a paced flow, and provides a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles. Options bottles fit most breast pumps, and are BPA-free and made in the USA. The Power Of Choice: This innovative bottle effectively and efficiently covers all parents’ needs. Dr. Brown’s Options grows with the needs of your baby and offers healthy benefits whether your little one is experiencing feeding challenges or not. Options gives you the power of choice.
Make sure your child is getting the nutrition he or she needs with the Dr. Brown’s Options bottle . The specially designed vent in each bottle helps preserve essential nutrients in bottle milk and supports good digestion by eliminating vacuum pressure, allowing your little one to feed at will. As your child grows, you can remove the vent to let him or her feed at a self-regulated pace with nipple venting.
- Helps reduce the chance of colic, spit-up, burping, gas and other feeding problems
- No vacuum pressure, so your baby can feed at will for good digestion
- Preserves bottle milk nutrients by reducing air bubble oxidation
- Vent provides a breastfeeding-like experience and helps prevent nipple collapse
- Vent can be removed for the convenience of a nipple-vented bottle
- Fits most breast pumps (not included)
- BPA-free construction