Backed by over 60 years of research into baby’s natural sucking behaviour, the new upgraded Pigeon SofTouch Nursing Bottles launched in 2022 come with research-based latch-on line for appropriate latching, and even softer nipple that is closest to mother’s breast.
Developed to functionally mimic the feeding movements that babies perform when drinking from mum’s breasts, SofTouch Nursing Bottles are crafted to especially support breastfeeding mums to feed their baby from both breast and bottle seamlessly. Anti-colic with advanced air vent system that minimises swallowed air as baby drinks.
Have more peace of mind and enjoy the treasured moments with your little one!
Made with PP material (Polypropylene), this range is durable and light-weight.
For 0+ months. 160ml comes with SS size nipple specially designed for newborn baby. The opening of the nipple is round-cut which allows milk to flow out consistently and gradually. Newborns have yet to develop any jaw muscles, thus the nipple is designed to support their sucking ability at this age.
New SofTouch™ Product Features:
- Bottle is made from PP material (Polypropylene), and is durable and light-weight
- Global No.1* Nursing Bottle Brand, trusted by mums around the world
- Improved softness that is closest to mum’s breast
- Newly added Latch-On Line guides mother and baby to appropriate latch position
- Anti-Colic, Advanced air vent system reduces intake of gas which causes colic
- Easier to hold bottle design
- BPA/BPS Free
- Born from over 60 years of extensive research on 3 key factors of baby’s natural sucking behaviour:
- Latching on
- Sucking (peristaltic tongue movement)
How to clean the products:
Immediately after use, rinse in warm water and wash using a Pigeon Liquid Cleanser. Use a sponge brush to wash plastic bottles.
How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical, UV
Be sure to sterilize before every use.