NUK Orthodontic Signature Soother | Signature Night Baby Soother Signature | Baby Pacifier
NUK Soothers have a specially designed orthodontic shape that adapts to baby's mouth which helps to exercise the lips, tongue and facial muscles to promote the healthy development of their teeth and jaw. That is ensured by the narrow, flat and thin baglet. The NUK Air System helps to ensure the mouthpiece remains soft and flexible, and integrated grooves enable saliva to flow away from baby’s mouth, preventing skin irritations. It minimises the pressure on the little teeth and jaw and leaves the tongue enough free space for natural sucking movements – two more reasons why the NUK Soother is highly rated and at the same time recommended by midwives, paediatricians and orthodontists.
• Anatomically-designed mouth shield with flat button to avoid pressure marks when baby is lying on their tummy or their side and with practical ring
• Thinner and narrower teat neck – reduces pressure on jaws and teeth
• Flatter baglet and smoother underside – allows plenty of room for natural sucking movements
• Natural shape based on a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding
• Pack contains 2 x silicone soothers, in a reusable storage case
• BPA (Bisphenol A) free.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• Pack contains 2 x Silicone soothers in a reusable storage case
The handy resuable storage case can be used to keep the soothers safe and clean but also hygienically clean the soothers with steam in the microwave.
To sterilise soothers we recommend using steam, cold water sterilisation or a NUK Steriliser (dishwasher sterilisation is not recommended as this can cause material damage).