Organic Herbal Nursing Tea for breastfeeding moms to help stimulate healthy flow of breastmilk.
Based in stunning countryside amidst mountains in Austria is Neuner's, a family run establishment since 1884 across 5 generations of qualified herbalists. Trusted for generations, this award-winning tea is a firm favourite amongst breastfeeding mothers in Europe and UK.
- 100% organically grown herbs
- Guaranteed no GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- 100% natural with no added flavourings
- Hygienically and individually packed in flavour-preserving sachets
- Caffeine free
- Award winning (TiPS Awards - Best Breastfeedng 2011 & Best of the Best 2011)
What some of the satisfied mothers said:
~ It has a natural sweetness to it which is very pleasant
~ I started to leak milk again, could express more and felt a more powerful let-down
~ The sachets keep the tea bags fresh and easy to take on outings
Organic fennel seed, organic fenugreek seed, organic caraway seed, organic anise seed, organic lemon verbena leaves
Pour approximately 250ml of boiling water over tea bag in a cup. Allow to steep for 7-10 minutes. Recommend to drink 3 to 6 cups daily. Drink it iced or hot.
**NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY**
- Consult your healthcare provider about the use of herbs when nursing a baby or if milk production continues to be low
- Do not use if you have known allergies to any of the above ingredients
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease